Thursday, June 15, 2023

ROCK BLOG #19

 Hello there!

There's a heatwave in this part of Finland, it's 27 celsius degrees in the shade (that's around 84 in Fahrenheit degrees). I'm sitting in the backyard with the laptop, enjoying the weather. Gotta make the best of these days since soon it'll be the Midsummer, and traditionally it rains then!

Most of the spare time I've had this week I've spent on writing the ROCKFEST review. It's now done and partly online already, check it out here.

I haven't had much time to check out new albums, but there's one I want to mention - "Drive" from THE DEFIANTS. I've only played it a couple of times but it's surely one of the better albums of 2023. I just can't seem to get past the video song "Go Big Or Go Home" - this is the kind of a song that should be played at arenas, festivals, sporting events... but small miracles should happen for this to become reality. Just listen yourself:



No comments:

Post a Comment