Sunday, August 16, 2015

BAXNUG: ”Ergonomic Rock”

Label: Baxnug 2015
Review by Kimmo Toivonen

No. No. No. I have just spent several valuable minutes trying to listen to ”Ergonomic Rock” by Baxnug. I won’t waste too many minutes on this review.

I tell you this: according to the bio ”Baxnug is the musician that invented the kangaroo’s tail for human beings”. Go to the website for more info. ”The band founded a new musical genre, called ergonomic rock, where all songs were composed leaning on the tail, saving all the energy to create the purest rock worldwide”. I see.

”Ergonomic rock has the following characteristics…To give well-being to those that listen to it”… well, I don’t feel nearly as good as I did before listening to this album. It’s a chaotic collection of mostly whispered vocals, some grunts, recycled metal riffs and disturbing drumming.

To make my life more ergonomic, I will now delete these files from my computer.


http://www.baxnug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment